Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority (DAFZA)
Established in 1996 as part of Dubai Government’s strategic plan to move the emirate towards an investment driven economy, Dubai Airport Free Zone has grown to become the region’s fastest growing free zone.
Dubai Airport Free Zone has become the premium free zones due to its unique advantages:
- Strategic location in the heart of Dubai and neighbouring Dubai International Airport.
- State of the art infrastructure and facilities.
- Dedicated Logistics Centre and extensive cargo handling facilities.
- Direct access to government services: Immigration, Customs, Chamber of Commerce.
- One stop shop for all administrative services.
- Easy access to the facilities at Dubai International Airport with its connectivity to 220 destinations through 130 airlines.